Baylor Law School
Admitted to Practice
- Member: State Bar of Texas, Family Law Section, Council, 2006-2011, Treasurer 2011-2012
- State Bar of Texas, Family Law Section, Board of Editors, Family Law Section Report, 2007-present
- Austin Bar Assn., Family Law Section, Board of Directors, 2003-2007
- The Collaborative Law Institute of Texas. Member, Family Law Pattern Jury Charge Committee, State Bar of Texas (2009-present)
- Annual Advanced Family Law Course, 1999-2012
- Annual Family Law on the Front Lines, 2001-2007
- New Frontiers in Marital Property law, 2007-2008, 2010
- Marriage Dissolution Seminar, 2000-2002, 2007-2008, 2011-2012.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.