William Mitchell College of Law/1994/J.D.
Admitted to Practice
- Current: Minnesota State Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- American Bar Association.Previous: Fourth District Ethics Investigator
- Collaborative Law Institute
- National Association of Counsel for Children. Amicus Counsel for National Counsel for Adoption in Adoptive Couple v. Baby Girl (Baby Veronica Case)
- Amicus Counsel for Minnesota Kinship Caregivers Association in In re the Welfare of N.A.K.
- Amicus Counsel for National Association of Counsel for Children in Becker v. Mayo Clinic.
- Minnesota Guardian ad Litem Attorney Representation Training
- Appointment of Guardians ad Litem for Adults in Family Law Proceedings
- Child Custody and Relocation
- Contested Adoption and the Baby Veronica Case
- Child Relocation–Creating an Effective Record to Succeed at Trial Court and on Appeal
- Lawyers Behaving Badly -- Ethical Considerations.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.