Hamline University School of Law, Juris Doctor 1977
Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- President, AAML Minnesota Chapter
- Member: Association of Family and Conciliation Courts
- American Bar Assn.
- Minnesota Bar Assn.
- ATLA, Criminal Law Section, Chair, 1997-1998, 2004-2005
- MTLA, Family Law Section, Co-Chair, 1996-97
- ATLA, Family Law Section Chair, 1996
- Minnesota Society for Criminal Justice, President, 1994.
- “The Custody Evaluator: Friend or Foe?”, Minnesota Family Law Institute, 1996
- “Neutralizing the So-Called Neutral: How to Deal with Negative Custody Evaluator and Guardian Ad Litem Reports”, Minnesota Family Law Institute, 2003.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.