Katie Arthurs is a family law attorney and mediator who counsels clients through difficult times. Her practice is concentrated on dissolution of marriage, collaborative divorce, mediation, and prenuptial agreements. She keeps a big picture approach when working efficiently with clients to find creative solutions to all family law matters. She founded Northeast Ohio Family Law and Mediation LLC to focus her practice on keeping families out of court.
Admitted to Practice
- The Center for Principled Family Advocacy Member (2016-Present)
- Secretary (2017, 2023)
- President-Elect (2018-2019)
- President (2020-2021)
- Mediation Practice Group Leader (2022-Present).
- “Prenuptial Agreement Drafting Considerations and What Goes Wrong in Divorce Litigation”, Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association, Estate Planning & Family Law Sections CLE Webinar, December 2021
- “When Closely Held Businesses Are Held Too Closely”, Association of Corporate Counsel, CLE Live, August 2021
- “CPFA Breaks Down Hollywoods Marriage Story and Identifies Key Learning Points”, Center for Principled Family Advocacy, CLE Webinar, March 2020
- “Domestic Relations: Practical Overview for Healthcare and Corporate Attorneys”, Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association, Health Care Section CLE Live, December 2019
- “COVID-19s Impact on the Health Care Industry, Domestic Relations and the Bankruptcy Wave”, Association of Corporate Counsel, CLE Webinar, November 2020
- “Domestic Relations: Potential Impact on Business”, Association of Corporate Counsel, CLE Live, August 2019
- “Basic Cooperative Divorce Training”, Center for Principled Family Advocacy, CLE Live, August 2018
- “Divorce 101”, Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association, CLE Live October 2016.
Find a Lawyer
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.