George Washington / JD
Admitted to Practice
Virginia / 2001
- Vice president of the US Chapter of the International Academy of Family Lawyers, 2019 to present.
- 2019 Presentations: Co-presented on the topic of International Relationships, Child Abduction, Custody and Safety Issues (American Bar Association)
- Law firm management (AAML National and separately for the Maryland chapter)
- 2018 Presentations: Relocation of children (International Academy of Family Lawyers “IAFL”)
- Uniform Child Custody and Jurisdiction Enforcement Act (IAFL)
- Litigating Parent-Child Alienation Cases (Virginia Trial Lawyers Association and IAFL)
- International Relationships, Child Abduction, Custody and Safety Issues (American Bar Association)
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.