George Washington / JD
Admitted to Practice
Virginia / 2001
- First Vice President of the US Chapter of the International Academy of Family Lawyers (-IAFL, 2022 to present)
- Vice President of the US Chapter of the IAFL (2019-2022)
- Counsel to the IAFL (global
- Diplomate, the American College of Family Trial Lawyers (2021 to present).
- Regularly serve as a speaker at legal conferences, including for the International Academy of Family Lawyers, the American Bar Association, the Virginia Trial Lawyers Association and the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers. Presentation topics include: The Uniform Child Custody and Jurisdiction Act
- the 1980 Hague Convention on the Civil Aspects of International Child Abduction
- International Relationships, Child Abduction, Custody and Safety Issues
- Law firm management
- Relocation of children (domestic and international)
- Parent-child alienation cases and resist-refuse custody issues
- Jurisdiction, venue, service and notice in Virginia divorce Cases
- Virginia evidentiary issues
- Enforcement of visitation orders
- and Coercive control in domestic relations cases.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.