University of MD School of Law, 1983
Admitted to Practice
- Maryland State Bar Assn.
- Montgomery County Bar Assn, Executive Committee Member and Treasurer, 1997-1999
- Co-Chair, Montgomery County Bar Assn., Family Law Section, 1996-1997
- Montgomery County Bar Foundation Board Member, 1996-2006 and Treasurer, 1999-2000
- Women’s Bar Assn. of Maryland, Montgomery County Chapter, President, 1999-2000, Executive Committee, 1995-2002.
- Panel Member/Faculty, Rita Rosenkrantz Basic Family Law Training and panel member for numerous Montgomery County Bar Association Family Law Programs. Guest lecturer for several graduate level Public Affairs classes.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.