Univ Tenn JD 1977
Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- past president
- American Bar Assn, Family Law Section, Board of Editors- Family Advocate, Co-Chair- Member Benefits and Development, Past Chair, Product and Development Committee
- Colorado Bar Assn., Family Law Section.
- Preparing Your Case for Trial, 2008
- Strategies Regarding Retirement Assetts, 2007
- Metadata in Legal Documents, 2006
- Tips and Traps with Retirement Plans, 2006.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.