University of Arizona 1976 JD
Admitted to Practice
- Member: Arizona Board of Family Law Specialization Commission, 1999-pres.
- American Bar Assn.
- Chair, Arizona Board of Family Law Specialization Commission
- Family Law Quarterly Updates Editor
- Former Co-Chair, Pima County Bar Assn.
- Pima County Bar Assn. Commission on Unified Family Courts, 1999-2001
- Arizona Executive Family Law Counsel, 1998-2001
- President, Arizona Executive Law Council, 1994-1995
- President, Assn. of Family and Conciliation Courts, 1993-1994.
- Spousal Maintenance and Special Masters Updates, Arizona Supreme Court Judicial College, 1996-present
- Updates, New Case Law and Legislation, American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, 1996-pres.
- AFCC, Cross-Examination of Psychologists – The Good Divorce
- Arizona Law Women, Updates and Effective Communication
- UA College of Law, new statutes and case law.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.