Loyola School of Law 1983
Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- IL Delegate to National
- President, VP, Board of Managers, IL Delegate to National
- International Academy of Family Lawyers (2007-present)
- Officer/Executive Committee of IAFL – USA Chapter 2015-2017
- Illinois Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America.
- IICLE Drafting Complex Provisions of Marital Settlement Agreements 2013
- Divorce Basics Presented at an Expert Level by Experts 2008
- AAML Illinois Chapter Program on Ethics & Professionalism 2007
- Mental Health Addiction Issues Related to Custody & Visitation 2007
- Business Valuation, Finanacial and Tax Issues Affecting Divorce 2005 & 2007
- AAML Illinois Chapter Annual Family Law Seminar for Experienced Attorneys 2006
- IICLE Discovery for Matrimonial lawyers 1998.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.