- American Bar, Mississipi Bar, Tennessee Bar, Memphis and Shelby County Bar Associations
- Leo Bearman, Sr. American Inns of Court
- Lawyers Journal Club. Previous Positions: Past Co-Chairman, Judiciary Practice and Procedures, Memphis, Shelby County Bar
- Co-Chairman Bench/Bar Conference, Memphis, Shelby County Bar Association, Board of Directors, 2000-2002.
- Adjunct Professor – Univ. of Memphis, Cecil B. Humphries School of Law, 1995-1999 – Trial Advocacy
- Leo Bearman, Sr. Inns of Court – “When is an Agreement an Agreement?”
- Lawyers Journal Club – Internet Admissibility Problems (e-mail) TN Bar Association Panel Member “Mediation and Arbitration Techniques.” Lawyers Journal Club – Ante-Nuptial Agreements in TN (2004).”
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.