South Texas College of Law 1991 JD
Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- Chapter Board 2016-2021
- State Bar of Texas Family Law Section-Checklist Committee, 1998-99
- Travis County Bar Association-Family Law Section-Director, 1998-2002
- Treasurer, 1999-200
- Vice-Chairman, 2000-01
- and Chairman 2001-02
- Texas Academy of Family Law Specialists
- Travis County Family Law Adovactes-Treasurer, 2003-12.
- Mediation, Negotiation, Arbitration, and Collaborative Law Training: “learn from the Masters”-Basic Mediation Training Seminar 2002
- “Chip Rose Basic Collaborative Law Training Seminar”-2004
- Collaborative Law Institute of Texas-Spring Retreat 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
- “Advanced Family Law Training”-Pepperdine Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution-2007
- American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers Arbitration Training Institute-2012
- “Negotiation Institute”-Harvard Law School-2012.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.