University of Maine 1985 JD
Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- Treasurer, Vice President, President
- Treasurer, Governor
- International Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers (served on Board of Managers), American College of Family Trial Lawyers, Association of Family and Conciliation Courts
- Maine State Bar Association
- MSBA Family Law Section.
- Bridging the Gap program for new attorneys – Annual Presentation on Family Law, Maine Bar Association
- Statutorily required Guardian ad Litem Training Program, Director and Chairperson, State of Maine
- Various Annual MSBA Family Law Section Continuing Legal Education Programs
- AAML/AICPA Conference on Divorce
- AAML/AFCC Advance Program on Custody Issues
- ABA Trial Advocacy program.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.