Mercer University 1967/JD
Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- President 1988-89
- Member: American Bar Assn.
- State Bar of Georgia
- Macon Bar Assn.
- American College of Trial Lawyers
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- American Inns of Court
- State Bar of Georgia: Chair, Family Law Section, 1981-1982
- Vice Chairperson, Family Law Section, 1980-1981
- Secretary, Family Law Section, 1979-1980.
- Matrimonial Law Trial Practice Workshop – Preparation of Documentary Evidence, and Preparation of Demonstrative Evidence
- Recent Developments in Georgia Family Law, 2003
- How to Draft a Divorce Settlement Agreement and Not Regret It, 1999
- Georgia Civil Practice Act, 1997
- Request to Charge (Not in Suggested Pattern Jury Instructions), Family Law Institute, 1997.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.