Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law ’00
Admitted to Practice
- State Bar of Arizona Family Law Section Executive Council, 2010-present
- (Chair, 2015, Vice-Chair, 2014, Secretary, 2013, Budget Officer, 2012, Case Law Update Committee 2011-present, Newsletter Committee 2011-2013), Arizona Association of Family & Conciliation Courts, Board of Directors, 2006-2012, Arizona’s Finest Lawyers, Arizona State Bar (Family Law and Alternative Dispute Resolution Section Member), Maricopa County Bar Association, Scottsdale Bar Association, American Bar Association (Family Law and Alternative Dispute Resolution Section Member), National Bar Association.
- Child Support Issues, 2014
- Modification of Legal Decision Making vs Modification of Parenting Time, 2014
- Collecting Your Fees, 2013
- Orientation & Update for New Providers, 2011-2013
- Property Settlement Agreements Fee Agreements/Collection Ideas, 2013
- Current Challenges in Family Law Legal Decision-Making-What the heck is personal care? Legislative and Rule Change Proposals, 2013
- Domestic Violence: Drafting Appropriate Parenting Plans and the effects of OOPs, 2013
- Current Challenges in Family Law, Emerging from Recession Practice Pointers, Spousal Maintenance Frustrations and Strategies, Current Legislative Proposals and Custody Issues, 2012
- The Problem of the Impertect Parent: For Families the Future is Now, 2012
- Family Law Institute-Drafting 101, 2012
- Annual Convention-Family Law, 2011
- Current Challenges in Family Law, The New Practice in Today’s Economy, Current Legislative Proposals Regarding Custody Issues, 2011
- Bridging Diagnosis and Best Interests, 2011
- Family Law Trial Advocacy, 2010
- Up and Down Families in Up and Down Times How Temporary ar Temporary (dis) Orders?, 2010.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.