Ms. Thomson practices family law in San Antonio, Texas, and surrounding areas. She is a frequent lecturer and author in all areas of the Texas Family Code and related practice. In addition, Ms. Thomson has extensive experience writing and analyzing family law statutes and, as such, is frequently called on by her colleagues for questions on new or upcoming legislation. Ms. Thomson’s practice primarily focuses on complex family law litigation.
St. Mary’s School of Law/2002/JD
Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- Website Committee Vice-Chair (2022-2023)
- Website Committee (2019-2022)
- President, Texas Chapter (2022-2023)President-Elect, Texas Chapter (2021-2022)Vice-President, Texas Chapter (2020-2021)Treasurer, Texas Chapter (2019-2020)Secretary, Texas Chapter (2018-2019)
- Chair, Family Law Section, State Bar of Texas (2020-2021) * State Bar of Texas, Grievance Committee, District 10, Panel 1 Chair * State Bar of Texas, Pattern Jury Charge Committee, Estates & Family Law (Current) * Board of Directors, Texas Board of Legal Specialization (Current) * Secretary, Texas Academy of Family Specialists Board of Directors, Texas Academy of Family Law Specialists
- *RECENT ONLY – COMPLETE LIST @ https://www.langleybanack.com/professionals/kristal-cordova-thomson/ *
- 2022 Annual Judicial Conference – Child Support Presumptions * 2022 A Deep Dive in Common Law and Statutory Reimbursement * 2022 Effective Presentations in Jury Trials * 2020 Annual Judicial Conference – Third Party Standing * 2019 Entities and Marital Property Law: Interrelated Claims
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.