Kristy helps her family law clients achieve exceptional results by focusing on their needs and objectives. She thinks outside the box to tailor solutions with client goals. Kristy is a powerful negotiator and seasoned litigator. You can count on Kristy and her team to come through in a pinch and handle your issues in a professional and thorough manner.
Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- Minnesota Chapter President
- Member Family Law Sections: American Bar Assn.
- Minnesota State Bar Assn.
- Hennepin County Bar Assn.
- “Honke v. Honke: The Impact on Spousal Maintenance Modification” The 2022 Family Law Online Institute
- “3 Hot Topics in Spousal Maintenance – Post-Marriage Assets, Need of the Recipient and Cohabitation” The 2021 Family Law Online Institute
- “Spousal Maintenance
- Hot Cases and New Developments” 2020 Advanced Family Law Seminar
- “Differentiating Marital Efforts (Active) vs. Passive of a Business Interest” 2019 Minnesota CLE
- “New Developments in Family Law” 2018 Minnesota CLE
- “Estate Planning and the High Net Worth Divorce,” Family Law Institute, 2009
- “Exit Strategies- Planning for Divorce,” HCBA Probate and Trust Law Section, February 23, 2009
- Representing a Custody Case, Volunteer Lawyers Network, 2003
- 20/20 Foresight: Strategies for Protecting a Business and its Employees During a Divorce, Corporate Practice Institute, 2002
- Family Law Presenter for Minnesota Paralegals Assn., 2001-2003.
Find a Lawyer
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.