Michigan State University College of Law 1985 JD
Admitted to Practice
- State Bar of Michigan, Commissioner, 1991-1994, 1996-1999, 2001-2010, Member, Executive Committee, Board of Commissioners, 1997-1999, 2004-2005. Member, Family Law Section, 1986-Present. Committee Liaison to Family Law Section
- State Bar of Michigan Task Force on Domestic Violence, Member, Character and Fitness Committee
- American Bar Assn.
- Michigan Inter-Professional Assn. on Marriage, Divorce and the Family (MIPA)
- Family Law Section, 1986-Present
- Oakland County Bar Assn
- Oakland Bar Assn.: Director, 1999-2010, Past President OCBA 2010, Foundation Fellow, Charter Member, American Inns of Court, Committee Chair, Liaison to Family Law Committee Attorney Discipline Board: Hearing Panelist and Hearing Panel Chair, 1989-Present
- MIPA: 1998-Present.
- Advanced Seminar Michigan
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.