SMU / 1986 / JD
Admitted to Practice
Texas / 1986
- State Bar of Texas, Family Law Section
- Dallas Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Texas Academy of Family Law Specialists
- College of the State Bar of Texas
- Program Chair, Annette Stewart American Inn of Court, 2005.
- Co-Author/Speaker, Houston Law Center’s Family Law Practice Seminar, “Characterization and Tracing”, 2001
- Speaker, Pro Bono Family Law: Domestic Violence Seminar, “Enforcement by Contempt,” 2002
- Speaker/Co-Author, Annette Steward Inn of Court: “Daubert and the Dallas Family Courts,” 2003
- Speaker/Co-Author, Dallas CPA Society CPE Day: “An Overview of Marital Property Law in Texas”, 2005
- Speaker, Pro Bono Family Law Seminar: “Enforcement By Contempt”, 2006
- Speaker, Pro Bono Family Law Seminar: “Relocation”, 2007.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.