Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- Treasurer, 2015-2018
- President, 2017-2018
- Pima County Bar Assn.
- State Bar of AZ Certified Specialist
- AZ Women Lawyer’s Assn.
- AFCC. Current Positions: AZ State Bar Assn., Sect. of Family Law
- ABA, Sect. On Family Law
- Board of Directors, AFCC, AZ Chapter, 2004
- Judg Pro Tem, Pima County Superior Court
- Previous Positions: Supreme Court of AZ Task Force on Family Law, 2002.
- Presenter: Representing Children in Family Law Cases, Pima Cty. Sup. Court, 2003
- 11th Annual For Better or For Worse, State Bar of AZ, 2003, 13th For Better or For Worse, State Bar of AZ, 2005, Advanced Family Law, 2005, For Better or For Worse, 2006, American Society of CPA’s, 2006.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.