Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- Chapter President 2013-2014
- Chapter Treasurer 2016 to present
- “The Epidemic of Gray Divorces” for the July 2016 CLE by the SEA Arizona State Bar Seminar.
- January 2016 Family Law Institute, For Better or Worse Seminar cosponsored by the Arizona Chapter of the AAML and the State Bar of Arizona entitled -Estate Planning & Other Family Arrangements in Light of Austin.
- November 2013 Advanced Family Law Seminar entitled -When Commingling May Not Transmute Sole and Separate Property.
- 2011 CLE by the Sea Arizona State Bar Seminar entitled -Resolving Spousal Maintenance.
- 1995 presentation to AAAML National CLE program on “The MMPI and its use in Family Law litigation.”
- 1991 presentation to American Trial Lawyers Association National Conference concerning “Domestic Torts.”
- 1989 presentation to the American Bar Association National Meeting regarding “Domestic Torts.”
- American Bar Association Family Law & Litigation Sections Co-Chair of the Marital Torts & Domestic Violence Committee and oversaw multiple CLE presentations in the 1990’s
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.