Albany Law School/1966/JD
Admitted to Practice
- American Bar Association Family Law Section and New York State Bar Association Family Law Section
- Dutchess County Bar Association. Member of the Executive Committee of the Hudson Valley Collaborative Divorce and Dispute Resolution Association, Ltd.
- Speaker: Mid Hudson Chapter of International Association of Financial Planners, 1995
- New York State Bar Association, 1998
- Panel Discussion, AAML New York Chapter, October 2000
- Pace Center for Continuing Legal Education, March 2002
- Speaker, AAML New York Chapter, May 2008, Appreciation of Property: In Concept and in Application.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.