The University of Memphis – Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law/1991/Doctor of Law (J.D.)
Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- President of Young Lawyers Division of Memphis Bar, 1999
- Board of Directors of Memphis Bar, 2001-2002, 2005-2006
- Chair-Public Service Committee
- Fellow-Memphis Bar Foundation
- Lawyers Journal Club.
- Expert Witnesse in Divorce Trials
- Litigation Nuts & Bolts
- Divorce After 50
- Post Nupitals Agreements.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.