The University of Texas School of Law, 1999, J.D.
Admitted to Practice
1999, Texas; 2003, Michigan
- Officer (2020-present) and Council Member of the State Bar of Michigan Family LawSection 2008-2011 and 2018-Present.
- Appointed by the Michigan Supreme Court to two four yearterms on the Court Reporter and Recorder Board ofReview.
- Past chair of the Appellate Practice Section for the StateBar of Michigan.
- Past President of the Ingham County Bar Association.
- ICLE Contributions:Filing an Effective Probate Appeal (Top Tips in Ten Minutes)Family Law Institute, 18th Annual (Seminar) – Presented: “Appellate Rules and Advocacy: Using the Court Rule to Help your Client Avoid an Appeal or Make a Better Record for Appeal”Family Law Appeals – On-Demand Webcast
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.