George Washington University / 1974 / JD
Admitted to Practice
VA / 1974
- District of Columbia Bar
- Virginia Bar Association and Maryland Bar Association
- American Bar Association, Family Law Section, Chair, Pub. Bd., 2003 – pres.
- International Academy of Collaboractive Proessionals
- Collaborative Law, DC Group
- The Collaborative Law Society of DC, MD & VA.
- Legal Serv. of N. VA, “Dividing Int’l. Org. Retirement Benefits at Divorce”, VA, 2006
- MICPEL, “Current Dev. in Premarital & Domestic Partnership Agreements”, MD 2005
- “Premarital Agreements: Trends & Recent Developments”, CO 2003
- “Planning Issues for Unmarried Life Partners: What Estate Planners Need to Know About Dom. Partnership Agreements”, 2001
- “Dividing Int’l. Organization Pensions at Divorce”, VA, 2001.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.