Northern Illinois University College of Law/1989/J.D.
Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- Board 2019 to present
- Kane County Bar Assn.: President, 2004-2005
- Family Law Committee Chair, 2007-2008
- Kane County Bar Foundation: President 2001-2003
- Illinois State Bar Assn.: Judicial Advisory Polls Committee Chair 2005-2006
- CLE Committee, 2004-Curr
- Board of Governors, 2009-2015
- Illinois Bar Foundation, President, 2020 – 2022
- AAML – Illinois Chapter Board of Directors, 2019 – 2022.
- 9/16/20 – GAL/Child Rep Training: GAL Fees, IICLE6/25/20 – COVID and Bankruptcy Issues, ISBA5/12/19 – Legislation Update, Kane County Bar Association4/15/19 – Confidentiality Impasse in IMDMA, ISBA3/8/17 Basics of Entities, Family Law Seminar, ISBA in New Orleans5/18/17 ISBA Family Law Table Clinic Stock Options1/26/17 ISBA Family Law Table Clinics Judicial Notice, Direct Examination of Ancillary Witnesses 9/15/16 ISBA Family Law Table Clinics Foreclosure & Dissolution6/15/16 The New IMDMA: 5 Things you Must Know Kane County Bar Association4/22/16 The NEW IMDMA What You Must Know
- Joint CLE Conference Jackson County and Williamson County11/13/15 Community Spouses: The Intersection of Medicaid and Family Law Issues IICLE Elder Law Short Course11/5/15 Parentage Act of 2016 Kane County Bar Association10/12/15 Illinois Parentage Act of 2016 American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers10/8/15 ISBA A Family Law Financial Trial – Wife9/17/14 LexisNexis® Starting Your Own Firm: Key Financial Considerations10/10/13 ISBA: Custody Seminar Guardian ad Litem10/3/13 ISBA: The Ethics of Acting as a GAL Solo Small Firm Conference4/26/13 McHenry County Bar Association: Which Comes First, The Bankruptcy or the Divorce? 4/4/13 ISBA: Ethical Conundrums for the Guardian ad Litem 11/15/12 Kane County Bar Association: Ethics & Family Law 2/13/12 KCBA: Guardian Ad Litem Training Writing Reports 11/10/11 ISBA: Family Law Nuts & Bolts Post Trial Motions 3/4/10 ISBA: The Role of the Guardian ad Litem2/20/09 Kane County Bar Association: Guardian ad Litem Training
- Writing GAL reports2/12/07 DuPage County Bar Association/Kane County Bar Association:GAL Training Writing Reports 2/13/06 Kane County Bar Association: Basic Skills: Family Law 10/2/04 & Kane County Bar Association: Bankruptcy and Divorce11/11/04 Kane County Bar Association: Basic Skills: Family Law 3/1/02& 1/28/00 Kane County Bar Association: Guardian Ad Litem Training – Procedures In and Out of Court
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.