Fordham, 1989, JD
Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- New York Chapter: Past Vice President
- Member Board of Managers
- Currently serve as Parliamentarian
- Member: Fellow, AAML 2005-present
- New York State Bar Asssociation (NYSBA), Family Law Section (FLS), Westchester County Bar Association (WCBA), Family Law Section (FLS). Westchester County Women’s Bar Association, FLS
- New York Assoc. of Collaborative Professionals
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals.
- Current Positions: NYSBA FLS Executive Committee, 2002 – present
- NYSBA FLS Collaborative Law Committee Co-Chair
- WCBA FLS Executive Comm., 2002-present.
- Past Positions: WCBA FLS Second Vice Chair 2008-2010, Vice Chair 2010-2012, Section Chair 2012-2014, CLE Co-Chair 2008-2010, Editor Domestic Law Review 2000-2008
- Founding Member and Vice President, Assoc. of Collaborative Lawyers of Rockland-Westchester, 2004-present
- President 2005-2007.
- NYSBA Basic Matrimonial Practice – Substantive Motions, Fall – 2002, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2008
- Case Update 2010
- WCBA: Maintenance Survey-May 2006.NYSBA: Basic Matrimonial PracticeNYSBA Family Law Section Summer 2022 Annual Meeting: Real Estate Considerations in Matrimonial Cases
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.