Wake Forest JD 1980
Admitted to Practice
North Carolina 1980
AAML Position(s) Held
- Chair- Arbitration Committee
- Racial, Ethnic, and Other Diversity Committee
- PresidentAt-Large ManagerDelegate to National Board of GovernorsParlimentarian
- Member: North Carolina Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Wake County Bar Association
- 10th Judicial District Bar
- North Carolina State Bar Family Law Specialist
- Certified Family Financial Mediator
- Former Chair, Family Law Section and Board of Governors of North Carolina Bar Assn.
- Past President, Forsyth County Bar Assn. & 21st Judicial District Bar
- Former Adjunct Professor in Family Law, Wake Forest University School of Law.
- Frequent Speaker for North Carolina Bar Foundation, Wake Forest University School of Law and North Carolina State Bar. Former North Carolina District Court Judge. Numerous others listed on personal website.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.