Admitted to Practice
- N.C. State Bar Certified Famliy Law Specialist since 1989
- Memember of Americal Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers since 1993 and current President of the N.C. Chapter
- N.C. State Bar Councilor for Judical District 11B
- Past Chair & Current Member of the N.C. Bar Association’s Family Law Section
- N.C. State Bar Board of Continuing Legal Education
- Past President- Johnston County Bar Association and the Eleventh Judicial District Bar
- Former Member of the N.C. Bar association Board of Governors
- Current member N.C. Bar Association’s Family Law Section’s Continuing Legal Education Committee.
- Served as as Adjunct Professor a the University of N.C. School of Law
- Frequent Speaker and Course Planner at Continuing Legal Education Programs Sponsored by the North Carolina Bar Foundation
- Lectured on Various Family Law Related Topics at Wake Forest University School of Law and the University of North Carolina School of Law: Presenter at several AAML Arbtiration Workshops in N.C. and In Maryland and Massachusetts.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.