University of Pittsburgh School of Law/1978/JD
Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- Fellow, International Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Family Law Section, Past Chair, Former member of Mediation, Arbitration, Legislation Committees, Board of Directors
- Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association, Board of Directors, Casenote Editor
- Dauphin County Bar Association, Board of Directors, Past Chair, Family Law Section.
- PA Bar Institute Course Planner, Author and/or Speaker: Support Practice Update
- Drafting Marital Settlement Agreements
- Advanced Trial of a Custody Case
- Litigating Custody Cases
- Business Valuations in Equitable Distribution
- Seventh Annual Family Law Update/”Family Law Potpourri.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.