For more than 40 years, Mark Dischell has been a formidable counselor and advocate for his clients. He is an experienced litigator in divorce, support, child custody, property distribution and grandparents rights. His primary goal is to amicably resolve all matters without litigation but is always prepared to zealously represent his client.
Villanova University School of Law
Admitted to Practice
Pennsylvania; New Jersey
- American Bar Assn., Family Law Section
- Pennsylvania Bar Assn., Family Law Section: (Past Chair, Past Chair Elect, Past Vice-President, Past Secretary, Past Treasurer), Past Member of Executive Council, Past Co-Chairperson of Divorce, Custody, Mediation and Conciliation Committee, Past Co-Chairman of Child Custody Committee, House of Delegates
- Montgomery County Bar Assn, Family Law Section, Past Chairman and Vice-Chairman of Family Law Section
- Past Director, Montgomery County Bar Assn.
- Past and Present Member, Bench Bar Committee
- Past Doris Jones Freed Inn of Court Master
- Joint State Government Commission Advisory Committee, Member, Task Force on Domestic Relations Law
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, Domestic Relations Procedural Rules Committee.
- Numerous statewide, county and local presentations through the Pennsylvania Bar Institute, Pennsylvania Bar Association, PICPA, and Montgomery County Bar Association, DRAP, and other groups.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.