Mark I. Plaine has more than 30 years of experience as a Divorce Attorney in Queens and has helped hundreds of people navigate through their divorce and child custody matters. The firm handles a variety of cases in the field of Family Law. This includes prenuptial agreements, divorce, child custody and support. We strive to provide high quality legal services at an affordable rate.
Admitted to Practice
- New York State Bar Association
- Nassau County Bar Association
- New York County Lawyer’s Association
- Queen County Bar Association.
- AAML Seminar, “Practical and Ethical Issuer in Handling a Divorce Cas”, May 2008
- Mat Law Ultimate Update Seminar, 2007: Queens County Bar Assn., Equitable Distribution Law Update, April, 2008
- AAML Seminar, “Use and Misuse of Private Investigation,”
- Matrimonial Law Ultimate Update
- Family Court/Supreme Court Seminar, 2005
- Financial Considerations in Divorce Program, 2005
- NYS Bar Association Matrimonial Update, 2004
- NYS Bar Association, Advanced Evidence for Matrimonial Practitioner Seminar, 2004
- Business Valuation Seminar, 2004
- Divorce Trial Techniques, 2003
- Winning Depositions, 2003
- Matlaw Seminar-Trial of Divorce Case, 2003.
Find a Lawyer
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.