Florida Law School/1989/J.D.
Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- Journal Editorial Board (2002/2003)
- Foundation Board (2018-present)
- Vice PresidentInstitute CommitteeBoard of Managers
- AAML Florida Chapter: Secretary (2016-17)
- Board of Managers (2014-present)
- Institute Committee (2014-present)
- Co-Chair, Legislation Committee (2005-08)
- Co-Chair, Membership Committee (2006-11).
- The Florida Bar, Family Law Section: Executive Council (2004-11)
- Secretary of Legislation Committee (2005-06)
- Co-Vice Chair of Legislation Committee (2006-11)
- Family Law Rules Committee (1994-98)
- Vice-Chair of Family Law Rules Committee (1996-97).
- The Florida Bar: Civil Procedure Rules Committee (1990-93)
- Polk County Family Lawyers Association: President (2002-03)
- Tenth Judicial Circuit, Grievance Committee (1999-2000)
- Chair (2000-01)
- Hillsborough County Bar: President-Elect Young Lawyers Section (1994-95)
- Chair & Various Committees (1990-95).
- Sarasota Family Law Section, monthly luncheon (2018), How To Bullet Proof And Challenge Prenuptial Agreements.
- AAML Webinar on Tax Returns and Financial Affidavits with Monica Ospina, CPA (2018).
- Florida Bar, Family Law Section, Trial Advocacy Workshop (2017), Direct and Cross Examination of Experts.
- Florida Bar Certification Marital and Family Law Review Speaker: Evidence (2019)
- Attorneys Fees (2018)
- Practice & Procedure (2017)
- Agreements (2016)
- Alimony (2014)
- Equitable Distribution (2012
- Modification of Alimony and Child Support (2010
- Final Judgments (2008).
- Torts and Family Law, American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, Florida Chapter, Annual Institute (2015).
- Alimony: Then and Now, Jacksonville Bar Association (2015).
- Taming the Evidentiary Beast In Family Law with Retired Judge John C. Lenderman, AAML Webinar (2015).
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants Speaker: Winning the Battle of the Experts: How to Get Paid (2013).
- You Cant Make Me! Oh, Yes, I Can! Motions to Compel, Motions for Contempt, and Sanctions, Florida Bar Family Law Section Telephonic Seminar Series (May 2012).
- Rule 4-3.3, Candor Towards the Tribunal, American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers Institute (2011).
- Legislative Update, Florida Chapter, American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers Institute (2007).
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.