University of Dayton School of Law
Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- OSBA Family Law Specialty Board Certified 1999
- Chair of OSBA Family Law Specialty Board 2004 to present
- Member of the Dayton Bar Assn. (1988 to present) and its Family law and Certified Grievance committees (1993 to present
- past chair of both), of the Greene county Bar Assn. and the Ohio state Bar Assn. (and its Family Law Committee).
- Custody, Ethics, PreMarital Agreements, Property Division, Spousal Support, Military Benefits, Government Health Benefits, Child Support, Malpractice.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.