South Texas College of Law 1980
Admitted to Practice
- Board Certified in Family Law – Texas Board of Legal Specialization, 1987 and re-certified in all years to present
- Life Fellow Texas Bar Foundation
- Member: Texas Family Law Foundation, Texas Academy of Family Law Specialists, State Bar College, Collaborative Law Institute of Texas
- Master and Past President of Burta Rhoads Raborn American Inn of Court
- Chair of Family Law Section of Houston Bar, 2009-2010
- Collaborative Family Lawyers of Houston
- Trained at Harvard Law School Negotiation Project
- Local Speaker and Author
- Served on Planning Committees for State and Local CLE Presentations.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.