Villanova School of Law/1978/J.D
Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- Past President
- Pennsylvania Bar Assn., Family Law Section
- Montgomery Bar Assn., Family Law Section
- Philadelphia Bar Assn., Family Law Section
- American Bar Assn., Family Law Section
- Advisory Committee on Domestic Relations Law, Pennsylvania Government Commission, 1995 to present
- Pennsylvania Bar Assn., Chair of Family Law Section, 1999-2000
- Montgomery Bar Assn., Chair of Family Law Committee, 1994
- Philadelphia Bar Assn., Chair of Family Law Section, 1985.
- Current & On-Going Course Planner for Pennsylvania Bar Institute. Recent Program- Course Planner Family Law Potpouri, 2001, 2003, 2005 and Family Law Institute, Co-course Planner annually 2006-2009
- Drafting Marital Settlement Agreements, 2003 and 2009.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.