Admitted to Practice
- Texas Bar Association, Past Chair, Family Law Section
- Dallas Bar Association, Past Chair, Family Law Section
- American Bar Association
- Former member, Board of Directors of Family Law Section of Texas Academy.
- (Selected) -Mr. & Mrs. & Mrs & Mrs. Learning from Zion – Adv. Family Law Course, 2008
- “Impaired Clients, Impaired Professionals” – State Bar of Texas, Advanced Family Law Course, 2007
- Course Director, Adv. Family Law Course, 2005
- “Relocation Debate” – Adv. Family Law Course, 2004
- “Don’t Forget the Child” – Adv. Family Law Course, 2003
- “Top Ten Things You Should Know to Ask About Handling Kid Cases” – Marriage Dissolution Course, 2003
- “Did Your Client ‘Get Hitched’ Without a Hitch? Defending & Attacking Premarital and Post-Marital Agreements” – New Frontiers in Marital Property Law – SBOT, 2003
- “Maintenance is Alive and Well in Texas” – Adv. Family Law Course, 2002
- “A Primer on Psychological Testing” – Adv. Family Law Course, 2001
- Asst. Course Director, Adv. Family Law Course, 2000.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.