University of Louisville/1994/JD
Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- Kentucky Bar Assn., 1994-present
- Indiana State Bar Assn., 1994-pres.
- Kentucky Bar Association Ethics Committee (2011-), Trial Commissioner (2007-2011)
- Louisville Bar Association (Board of Directors, 2009-2010
- Chair, Pro Bono Consortium, 2006-2009
- Chair, Family Law Section, 2002)
- American Inns of Court, Brandeis Society, 2003-2006
- Treasurer, Jefferson County Women Lawyer’s Assn., 2001.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.