Admitted to Practice
- American Bar Assn., Family Law Section, Council Member (2004-Present) and CLE Committee Co-Chair (2010-Present)
- Indiana State Bar Assn., Family Law Section Chair(2011-2013)
- Indianapolis Bar Assn., Family Law Section-Chair (2002)
- Indiana State Bar Assn., Judicial Improvement Committee Co-Chair (2002-2004), Member, Marion County Family Court Task Force and Family Law Rules Committee.
- ICLEF, “Developing Skills in the Practice of Law,” 2011
- AICPA, “Do You Have What it Takes – Family Law Practice” and “Hot Topics in Family Law,” 2010
- AICPA “Machiavellian Negotiation and Mediation Techniques,” 2009
- Indianapolis Bar Assn., “How are Current Economic Conditions Affecting Dissolution Cases,” 2009
- American Bar Assn., “Hot Tips from Family Law Experts,” 2009
- NBI, “Advaneced Family Law,” 2008
- American Bar Assn., “I Worked For It, I Sweated For It, It’s Mine – Representing the Small Business Owner in Divorce,” 2007
- American Bar Assn., “Opening Pandora’s Box – Division of Unusual Assets”, 2006
- NBI, “Getting the Best Financial Settlement for Your Client”, 2005
- ICLEF, “High Asset Divorce”, 2004.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.