Member of the Chicago Bar Association, Lake County Bar Association, and Illinois State Bar Association.
Admitted to Practice
- Presidents Forum, “Protecting Your Client’s Business in the Event of Divorce,” March 2019
- Business Valuation Resources, “Enterprise vs. Personal Goodwill / Case Studies with Legal Insights,” March 2017
- IICLE, 9th Annual Family Law Conference, “Presenting and Cross-Examining Financial Experts,” April 2010
- AICPA/AAML National Conference on Divorce, “Dissecting a Business Valuation Report,” May 2008
- CBA: Trust Law Committee, “The Estate Planner’s Guide to Divorce,” February 2008
- IICLE: Business Valuation, Financial and Tax Issues Affecting Divorce, “Creative Financial Settlements,” January 2007
- Chicago Estate Planning Council Seminar, 2003
- Business Valuation Resources, LLC, “Entity vs. Personal Goodwill,” National audio conference, August 2003
- Business Valuation Association, “Personal vs. Enterprise Goodwill,” 2003, Northwest Suburban Bar Association
- AICPA/AAML, “National Conference on Divorce: Property/Complex Financial Issues,” 2002
- Clifton Gunderson LLC Seminar, “The Financial Side of Divorce: Deposing a Valuation Expert,” 2001.
Find a Lawyer
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.