Michael, a founding partner of MSSG and Past Chair of the ABA Family Law Section, is a national leader in family law, representing high net worth individuals in all areas of family and matrimonial law. Practicing in both New York and Connecticut, he understands the demands of handling the most significant divorce cases in the nation and works closely with his clients to help them successfully navigate the divorce process.
Admitted to Practice
- Past Chair, ABA Section of Family Law (2020-2021)
- Past Chair of the Matrimonial Law Committee of the Assn. of the Bar of the City of New York (2011-2014)
- Member of the Family Law Section of the New York Bar Assn., 6/08-Present
- Fellow, International Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers.
- 2022 – Client Communication Strategies for Paraprofessionals (ABA Family Law Section
- 2018 – Post-marital Agreements: Drafting and Negotiating Valid Agreements (ABA Fall Conference, Tucson, AZ)
- 2017 – Imputation of Income, Tax Returns and New Child Support Guidelines (Judges’ School, NYS Judicial Institute, White Plains, NY)
- 2016 – Equitable Distribution in New York (New Judges School, NYS Judicial Institute, White Plains, NY)
- 2014 – Prenups, Postnups and Divorce: What Agents and Advisors Need to Know to Effectively Counsel Their Clients (Sports Lawyers Association, Chicago, IL)
- 2013 – Depositions Gone Wrong: The Seven Deadly Sins (Alabama State Bar Association, Sandestin, FL)
Find a Lawyer
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.