Campbell University School of Law/JD/1982
Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- SecretaryBoard of Examiners Chair
- Member: American Bar Assn.
- North Carolina Bar Assn.
- Wake County Bar Assn.
- American Academy of Trial Lawyers
- North Carolina Academy of Trial Lawyers
- Certified Mediator, North Carolina Dispute Resolution Commission.
- Family Law & Mediation, February 29, 2008
- Real Estate Issues, Transactions and Valuations, Family (Un)Ties, North Carolina Bar Foundation, 2006
- Post-separation Support & Alimony, Practical Family Law, Wake Forest University School of Law, 2005
- Attorney’s Fees, Basics of Family Law, North Carolina Bar Foundation, 2004
- What is Co-habitation?, Emerging Legal Issues, North Carolina Bar Foundation, 2004
- Fee Contracts, Basics of Family Law, North Carolina Bar Foundation, 2002
- Practical Pointers for Family Law Arbitration, NCATL, 2001.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.