University of Tulsa College of Law/1980/JD
Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- Board of Governors 2013-2016
- President 2013 -2015
- Board of Managers 2011 to Present
- Admissions Committee 2013 to Present
- International Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
- City Bar Assn.
- New York State Bar Assn.
- Committee on Matrimonial Law, City Bar Assn., 1996-1999, 2005-2008, 2016-present
- Committee on Trusts, Estates and Surrogates Courts 2008-2011, 2012-2015
- New York State Family Law Section, City Bar Association Matrimonial Law Committee 2015/16 to 2019
- Frequently Chair CLE programs of the City Bar Assn, New York State Bar Assn. and AAML-NY Chapter
- Featured Lecturer on Lawline.com
- Frequent panelist at New York State Bar Assn. and AAML CLE programs. Most recently, featured Speaker at 2012 New York State Bar Annual Meeting of Trusts and Estates Section on Recent Changes of NY Matrimonial Law
- 2012 Divorce Conference AICPA/AAML Las Vegas, co-presenter with Mark Harrison on “Active Passive Valuation Issues” and sole presenter on “Assessing Post Judgement Third Party Clawbacks and the Impact on Valuation”.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.