University of Miami/1984/JD
Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- Editor in Chief , Journal of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
- Member: Florida Bar, Member
- Family Law Rules Comm., 1997-2003
- Board Certified in Marital and Family Law
- American Bar Assn. Family Law Section,Chair, 2009-2010, American Bar Assn. Family Law Section,Chair-Elect, 2008-2009, Vice Chair, 2007-2008, Secretary, 2006-2006, Chair, 2000-04, Scope & Correlation Committee, Council Member
- First Family Law American Inn of Court, President 2002-2003.
- Panelist: Dade County Bar Association 2015 Bench & Bar Conference, February 2015 Presenter/Coordinator: “Handling a Complex Equitable Distribution Case.” American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, Mid-Year Meeting, March, 2013. Presenter: “What You Need to do to Effectively Prepare for Mediation and Trial.” American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers Lunch and Learn Webinar, December, 2012. Moderator: “How Domestic Violence Allegations Impact the Psychological Health of a Child,” Speakers: Miguel Firpi, Ph.D., Honorable Sandy Karlan, Neena Mailk, Ph.D., American Bar Association, Section of Family Law, 2012 Spring CLE Conference Presented “Hot Topics in Family Law” to the National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts and the Institution of Business Appraisers at their 2010 Annual Consultant’s Conference.
- AAML, Florida Chapter, “Opening and Closing Statement: The Most Effective Use in Family Law Cases”, May 2008
- Florida Bar, CO-Chair, “Cross Examining the Expert/Accounting for Family Lawyers”.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.