University of Tulsa/1992/Juris Doctorate
Admitted to Practice
- Member: Tulsa County Bar Association, Professional Responsibility Committee, 2000-01, Secretary/Treasurer – Family Law Section, 2001-02
- Oklahoma Bar Association, Board of Directors, 1997-2002
- American Bar Association, Chair, Family Law Committee, 1996-97
- District Representative/Executive Counsel, 1999-01. Previous Positions: American Bar Association, Vice Chair, National Conferences Team, 1999-2000.
- Should We Loosen A Notch in the ‘Bible Belt’
- Is Marriage Necessary: Property Rights and Contractual Possibilities with Same and Opposite Sex Couples,’ Tulsa County Bar Association
- ‘Guardian Ad Litem: Attorneys for Minor Children,’ Tulsa and Rogers County Bar Associations. ‘Outlawing Ethical Landmines in Your Family Law Practice,’ Oklahoma Bar Association.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.