T. C. Williams School of Law/1976/Juris Doctor
Admitted to Practice
- Member: Virginia Trial Lawyers Assn., Family Law Section: Board of Governors 2000-2001, President, 1998-1999. Loudoun County Bar Assn., President, 1998-1999
- Special Justice of General District Court 2002-present
- Loudoun County Board of Zoning Appeals, 1986-present, and Chairman, 2005-present.
- Panelist, “Reforming the Involuntary Commitment Process: A Multidisciplinary Effort,” Dec. 9,2005
- Seminar Chairman, Annual Family Law Seminar, July 1998.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.