6 lawyer firm practicing in all aspects of family law
William Mitchell College of Law, 1980, Juris Doctorate
Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- Past President of Minnesota Chapter
- International Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers – USA Chapter President
- Chair: Minnesota Fourth District Bar Association Ethics Committee, 1998-2004
- Professionalism and Professional Conduct Comm., 2000-present
- National Board of Trial Advocacy, Board of Examiners
- National Board of Trial Examiners Family Law Litigation Specialist, 2000-present. IAML
- Member, 1999-present. Minnesota Women Lawyers Assn.
- Leading American Attorneys, Minnesota Advisory Board.
- Drinking the Kool-Aid – IAML USA Chapter
- Global Implications at the End of the Road – 2010 AAML Oregon Meeting
- Parenting & Maintenance – Income Determinations, 2001
- Investigations at the District Ethics Comm: Recurring Issues in a Litigation Practice, 2000
- At Odds with your Client – Termination of Representation
- Emerging Discovery Issues in Family Law Practice, 1999.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.