Northern Illinois University/1980/Law
Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- Illinois Chapter President 2012-2013
- Family Law Sections and Committees of the American, Illinois, Chicago, and Lake County Bar Associations. Past-Pres., Association of Women Attorneys of Lake County
- Member, Collaborative Law Institute of IL
- Founding Member, Collaborative Family Law Prof. of the North Shore
- Mediation Council of Illinois Association For Conflict Resolution. Founder, Center for Collaborative Practice. Member of AFCC and ACR.
- IICLE, “Divorce Boot Camp Starting Points”, 2007-2010
- IICLE “Drafting Marital Settlement Agreements” 2006
- AAML, IL Chapter, “Jurisdiction Under the UCCJEA and UIFSA in Illinois,” 2006
- Reading & Understanding Personal, Corporate Tax Returns & Financial Statements
- Complex Financial Issues in Divorce Litigation
- Creative Concepts in Negotiating Maint.
- Changing Landscape for Removal
- Business Valuation for Dummies
- Discovery in Family Law Cases
- Mediation-Being an Advocate Without Being Adversarial
- Domestic Partnerships – Financial Implications
- Electronic Discovery
- Hot Tips-QDRO, QMSCO and 2006 Tax Law Changes
- Use of Technology in Practice of Family Law
- Software for the Family Law Practice
- Business Valuation, Financial and Tax Issue Affecting Divorce
- Drafting PreMarital agreements Workshop.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.