; Pace University Law School, J.D. 1985.
Admitted to Practice
New York 1986
AAML Position(s) Held
- Co-Chair AAML-AFCC Committee, Membership Chair 2011 – 2014
- Membership Vice Chair 2010
- CLE Program Coordinator 2007
- Vice President
- Board of Managers.
- New York State Bar Assn., Family Law Section
- Executive Committee
- Westchester County Bar Assn., Family Law Section, Past Chair
- AAML-AFCC Washington DC 2021 “When a Lawyer Needs a Psychologist: A Conversation About the Role of Mental Health Consultants
- San Diego, 2019 “The Effects of Substance Abuse on Parenting
- AAML – New York Chapter 2009 “Difficult Child Support Situations”
- AAML – New York Chapter 2008 “Appreciation of Property: In Concept and in Application: Do the Cases Reflect a Gender Bias in Dividing Appreciation”
- New York State Bar Assn. “Recent Decisions, New Legislation and Developing Trends – Updates”, Spring 2008 and 2009, Practical Skills
- “Ethics in Matrimonial and Family Law” Spring 2003-2009
- “Practical Skills
- Basic Matrimonial Practice
- Practice Management, Ethics and Professionalism” 2008-2007.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.