UMaine Law School 1988
Admitted to Practice
- Member: American Bar, Maine State Bar, York County Bar Associations
- Maine Trial Lawyers Association. Current Positions: Vice-President, The Kids First Center, Member, Judicial Selection Comm., Past Chair, Family Law Section, Maine State Bar Assn. Previous Positions: Secretary, Chair, Maine Family Law Section. Vice Chair, Family Law Section, Director, Board of Governors, Maine State Bar Association
- Chair, Young Lawyers Section of Maine State Bar Association.
- Panelist & Presenter for MSBA, “New Developments in Family Law,” July 1997
- “Using Expert Witnesses to Maximize Your Result at Trial,” Jan. 1996
- Moderator, “Domestic Relations: The Basics,”, Nov. 1995, ‘Trial Strategies’, February, 2002.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.