Rutgers Newark Law School, 1984, J.D.
Admitted to Practice
New Jersey, 1984
AAML Position(s) Held
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Family Law Committee
- Monmouth Bar Association, Chair, Family Law Committee, 2002-2004
- AAML-Certified Family Law Arbitrator
- Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Certified Matrimionial Law Attorney since 1998
- Supreme Court of New Jersey, District IX Ethics Comittee, Investigator, 1991-1995
- District IX Fee Arbitration Committee, 2007
- Early Settlement and Blue Ribbon Panelist.
- Past Lecturer: ICLE, Skills and Methods – Family Law
- Annual Lecturer: Family Law Case Updates (through 2008)
- Evidence for Family Lawyers (2002)
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.